Friday, August 13, 2010

Reduce Face Swelling Wisdom Teeth

"Buddha Boy" - Palden Dorje - Dharma Sangha

A few months ago I heard from a friend the first time of "Buddha Boy" : a boy, the 15th since its Years meditating without food and drink. At home I was the keyword one time on YouTube and saw me a few minutes in his first speech in Nepali ... I felt on a monumental have landed Hollywood production to ... It seemed so unreal. Recently, this friend came back to "Buddha Boy" award to a third person ... So I searched again on the net ... What me weeks before appeared to be an illusion, met me now in its full reality - to the heart - to the deepest depths of the soul. I can not find words for it. The spiritual connection with Palden Dorje makes me happiness - makes me feel a soul. He gives me courage in my way ... Looking for the truth ... It is the only healing path of humanity, he teaches - Om Namo Buddha Gyani Guru -

"A Journey through Aesthetic Realms" Ram Bahadur Bomjan up in a two-part series before. He is known in the media as the "Buddha Boy" and under his Buddhist name Palden Dorje Tapasvi Bomjan. Tapasvi is Sanskrit and means "spiritual practitioner." Tapasvi Bomjan meditated since 16 May 2005 without food and water in Bara District in Nepal.



On 2 August 2007 said Tapasvi Bomjan Halkoriya the jungle, Bara district, southern Nepal, the first time before a large crowd.

A message of peace to our world today.

"murder, violence, greed, anger and Temptation to have made the human world a desperate place. A terrible storm has swept over mankind. And this will destroy the world. The only way to save the world, is the path of Dharma. If we do not tread the virtuous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will be destroyed with certainty. Therefore, follow the path of spirituality, and pass this message to your fellow human beings. Does not obstacles, anger and doubt in the way of my meditation mission. I'll show you only the path. You must themselves seek. What will I be, what I will do will be obvious in the coming days.

The salvation of mankind, the salvation of all beings and peace in the world are my goals and my way. Namo Buddha Sangaya, Namo Buddha Sangaya, Namo Sangaya. I meditate on the liberation of this world from the sea of emotions, our anger, and renounce temptation to come off without even a moment from the path. For ever I say I go about my life and my home. I am dedicated to the salvation of all living things. But for this fleeting world is my practice mere entertainment. The practice and devotion of many Buddhas is directed at the improvement and happiness of the world. It is an essential but difficult, this practice and dedication to understand. Although this finding is simple to understand, they do not understand the people. But one day we must leave this uncertain world and walk with the Lord of Death. We must leave our long time friends and family members behind us, dissolve into nothingness. We need to let the accumulated wealth and prosperity behind us. What good is it if I'm happy, but all who love me from the beginning - my mother, my father, my brothers, relatives are unhappy? So I have to save all sentient beings be in the spirit of Buddha and emerge from my underground cave to follow in deep meditation the way of God and thus the to obtain the right path and knowledge. So please do not disturb my practice. By practice, I detach myself from my body, my soul and this existence. In this situation there will be 72 goddess Kalis. Different gods will be present. There will be the sound of thunder and many other sounds. At this time, offer up the heavenly gods and goddesses are their divine worship. Not come here until I have sent a message. And this explains your other. Spread the spiritual knowledge and spiritual messages in the world. Give the message of world peace to all on. Seek the virtuous path and wisdom will be yours. "



in September 2007 sent Tapasvi Ram Bahadur Bomjan a large crowd in the jungle in Nepal Holkhoria another spiritual message. Below is an excerpt from that message, which was grichtet to a large audience.

"prayers of Kunchu Suma - message of peace for all beings and the spiritual uplift of mankind I greet all religious seekers, saints, religions and all organizations after I was ordered by the threefold God, humanity and.. to save the beings of the world and to raise, I have the promise required to save this transient world of the sea of emotions and to free the world from the earthly sins, I meditate unwaveringly on the liberation of mankind and all living things. All sentient beings want from earthly sorrow and pain be relieved. But from birth, they are not equipped like a man in order to strive for spirituality and to be freed. They also pray to God. They are happy to be in this world. People create traditions that will destroy all humanity and all living things. In the name of religion, murder, violence, anger, jealousy and division are promoted. There is only one God, the souls of all people are equal, only the traditions and customs differ. Always follows the path of mercy, compassion, nonviolence, peace. That is the message I would like to inform our society and its citizens in the world. A true religion will always be looking for the truth. The search for truth is the only way beneficial to mankind. Although there are thousands of paths, chaos, greed, attachment, anger and jealousy of our society and people have taken. The world is thus on the path of destruction. It is high time that citizens have to think about the world. People should never be their highest religious duty and the company forgot. Let off the killing, violence, of greed, jealousy, and the arrests of spite. Shedding tears of mercy and compassion, showing the world the way of salvation. After death, it is very difficult to go back to being human. Everybody thinks that after the death can not be born again. No, because of our virtuous deeds, we are human. We reap the fruits of our meritorious work. The world is now dominated by three forms. The first form is the greed, the second form is the anger, the third form are arrested and jealousy. You control this world. Might change all religious traditions. All religious people have to first find the truth and by the cultivation of compassion, of compassion, nonviolence and peace in their hearts the world adorn the path of salvation. I will still remember me for the redemption of all living things and for that meditate and focus on the path of wisdom, until I have attained the highest form of enlightenment, Samyak Sambodhi. I greet the highest form of enlightenment and peace with all his might. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment