Sunday, March 28, 2010

When Does David's Bridal Have 99 Gown Sales

William Nonog: Filipino faith healer

short seminar with William Nonog on 28/03/2010, organized by the Basler PSI-Verein

My Description is subjective, fragmentary and does not match the end of the seminar. William Nonog speaks English and is translated by Mrs Sütterlin excellent. I'm a few notes in the sense of an addition to what I at first Visit and second Visit heard and would like to keep to myself.

It is therefore the third Time I attend a short seminar by William Nonog. For me it is very fulfilling and uplifting to bathe in its presence. I experience him as a man is 100% authentic. Last Sunday, William celebrated his 50th Birthday. He works as a spiritual healer for 40 years. He is himself It is this consciousness, this self-consciousness full of confidence without a doubt, which elevates me. It is for me a model for the unlimited connection between healer and client - to the relationship of human to human.

He distributed to each seminar participant his business card, which he offers as a possible connection to him when he is at home in the Philippines. It receives SMS, answers them by text message or a reply on the spiritual path that the sender of the help, or feel the answer in itself. Although I have long been one of his business cards, I see first time the 8 around the water drops. The night as a symbol for the connection to the source - the symbol for the infinite, eternal, time and space lots.


William is clarified for me a man. listening to His life story is the example of his way to itself as it comes, that he became a spiritual healer. It turns out that we are on our way to our self-realization can not avoid, just what we reject and also, if we resist, eventually volunteered to accept unconditionally. Often there are unresolved issues that will be passed down through generations, which to wait to be saved.

William stressed that all of us in ourselves the Ability that connect us to the source. It is often the case that we have forgotten this connection and neglected. Likewise, it is possible for everyone to take power of his mind with the dead contact. Healing can not be learned. It happens for us out for yourself. It is inherent in us. A diploma because of a training as a healer is only a piece of paper in his hand. Real conditions are opening, dedication and humility, to serve as an instrument. This requires more to look inward.

All modern technologies sees William Nonog than one copy of the spiritual possibilities. A prayer is like a click in the internal website, the Inner-net. In meditation, we can open up everything. We determine focus. It's about everything to come to one, to believe that the Spirit can find clarification. Deep meditation is a sacred art, can transform everything. William Nonog us through a short meditation. Meditation as food for the spirit. The spirit communicates with each of our cells.

agent photo, date of birth and name is William Nonog successful in the long-distance healing. He tells of a recent example. In a woman regress in this way 5 tumors in the head in no time. The family from America will visit him after his return from his current residence in Switzerland and the Philippines to meet him personally.

That cure is not to Time bound, we all experience, in the last hour of the seminar, where he treated us all with one short. We are about 70 people.

The treatment I am experiencing extremely intense. I feel a very strong heat, especially in the solar plexus and heart chakra. While he treats people, I feel in me a lot. My head feels very far and exempt. Interestingly, I feel the body, which I had not felt in a long time, such as tingling in the eyelids, also old scars from surgery, I felt completely healed.

The humorous and cheerful nature of William awakens the joy of life and get me all the here and now.

Karin Lüscher mit William Nonog anlässlich des Kurzseminars, organisiert vom Basler Psi-Verein am 18.3.2010 I have long wished for a photo of William Nonog. My brother was so nice and asked if he could take a picture with me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment