Friday, May 14, 2010

How Long Do Pinot Noirs Last?

Sankaracharya: The knowledge of the wise

Anyone who believes: "I am the body" remains ignorant, just as one who believes "this body belongs to me" - as if he an empty vessel as his own considered.

"I am truly mind, without distinction, unchangeable and naturally the only reality, knowledge and happiness. So I am not the body that is constantly subjected to constant change. "That is what knowledge the wise.

" I am immutable, formless, without error and without decay. Therefore, I am not the body that is unreal. "The wise men call knowledge.

" I am without disease, without license, without opposition and all-pervasive. Therefore I am not the body that is unreal. "That is what knowledge the wise.

" I am without qualities, without action, ever, ever free and indestructible. Therefore, I am not the body that is unreal. " That is what the wise knowledge.

"I am perfect, without movement, without end, pure, and untouched by age and death. So I am not the body that is unreal." That is what the wise knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment