Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Generic Wedding Thank You Messages

the lost packet ...

Huhuuuu dear ...


what a surprise, but our grandma or collection package from her grandmother, Grandpa was messy and her sister, the post office, is now turned up again.
Wuhuuuuu
.... and what a great package ...
(first of all, however, does not scare today .. have a "bad -day ")
but the packages I need me, will you take a closer look ...
Huuuuiiiiii .. ne new winter jacket ..
even Mom is thrilled by it (the orange is not as pronounced as it now looks on the picture)
who sits with me like ne one, and can even to the very high close .. the problem is otherwise always look at me ... n
but something is still there ... so everything
okay .. not so exciting .. new bodys that will fit me, then next year: D
why buy omis so "important" things always umpteen numbers larger
I wax as yet pure,
bodys but it is real? ne thing that must fit
Mama gets there is always the giggle:)
and the people here .. is the ultimate book for books muffle the way I am.
Find is soooooo unspectacular
.. but this ...
are there always so small "buttons" and then the really authentic animal sounds are of themselves,
will fit into the story ... totally cool thing ..

and here again my entire yield from the package ...


you greetings
Jerry ...
and NEN fat Knutscher

0 comments:

Post a Comment