Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Minimum Lenth For A Boat To Cross The Ocean

Kiesha Crowther: "Little Grandmother"

Kiesha Crowther was 30 years - chosen by a major American Indian tribe to shamanic leader and was named "Little Grandmother" - - for them a complete surprise Little Grandmother. Now it is the shaman of the tribe of Many Colors " that is the whole of humanity, which she calls on behalf of nature and Mother Earth to the Unit.

Here they give their message to us (English with German subtitles ...)


"We come here not remembering at all ...
This is the wonderful, which is the precious ...
Because if you can come here to remember this beautiful planet,
you'll know who you are, remember what you stand
remember and to your great Resources (I Am),
and remember God in his divinity,
this is so wonderful, so beautiful, it is so overwhelming ...
Despite all uncertainties, we remember who we are,
remind us of the soul in us ...
the major source of infinite in us that God in His divinity is
And through all the highs and lows,
through all the choices we make day by day for us
- our remember to higher self,
that we are affiliated with All That Is!
me to face this task, is wonderful for me, fantastic ...
and if I remember me of my past lives or not,
not really count ...
I know that I chose to come here,
I was asked if I come to this planet and I said YES!
And I came into the body and as I am ...
had on this beautiful, holy mother
Many souls have no desire, but we
were all asked and here I am ... to speak
with the possibility of the heart and from the soul ...
I am only one, but I AM ONE -
and I will do my best to make the change
I will do the best for me to remind you - who I am. .
and to teach, I came here to teach the ...
that our Mother Earth is sacred,
it is a divine being, and I really love her very much ...
And no matter how hard it is
I'm human and it is overwhelming ...
this problem with the tribes / peoples who speak a variety of colors
... with the world is the sometimes overwhelming
But I'm here, I said yes and I came ...
And I feel in every fiber of my body, how important this message is
remember to help all this to
You are "The Big I" ... You are your own creator,
your life on this planet can change, you can
you change, you can make the difference ...
you can keep the animals from extinction ..
you can love "foreigners"!
you can, the homeless and drunks
just as much as you love your parents love ...
they are also a part of us ...
We can love everyone - without any judgments
We can do all the blessings and we can live lovingly ...
and so I came here ...
No matter how difficult it is I dedicate my life to spreading this message
We must remember our mother earth
We must remember that it is sacred
We must remember that WE are sacred
We are our own divine Creator!
We are brothers and sisters and there is nothing that separates us ...
We can no longer be separated by religion, race and government ...
You are my brothers and sisters, no matter where you live ...
and I love you
We can love each other, we are ONE!
So that's why I came here ...
And I will do my best to honor my thoughts ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment