Friday, December 3, 2010

Fired For Poor Performance Unemployment

The world of sweet temptations ...

After this morning here all given each other the handle in the hand ..
(brief statement, speech therapy, physical therapy was here with ... the speech therapy was very enthusiastic about my mouth and my mouth closing muscles, and Ms. Kell was again thrilled by my rumkrabbellei .. cause I'll FINALLY (mamas kommi ) in terms of crawling active again, and am no longer a bad block, as Mama, I m all the time so loving has called .. ,
after the two of them were gone, the woman came from
Supplies, but I've slept through the total.
Because I'm Mama today at 4:45 clock torn from sleep, ;
so I'm at 11 clock already quite a while asleep on the sofa. have
While mom and she then planned my bed ..
here's the way it should be, for you who have not seen it yet ...
but it is blue, and inside it is padded to 2 / 3 with foam in blue imitation leather,
so I hit my head against it not so ..
ey you, mom is also really ne spoilsport ...

Well, after my repays almost 4hours nap (!!!!!!!!!!) Mama and I then again went to the Center because I need new bodysuits and Schlafis.
Mama came to the conclusion that I DEFINITELY viiiiiiiiiiiiiel grow too fast.
yeah, how many times we have now heard of her?
Mama, put mal ne other sound boards on .. you repeat yourself .. hihihihihi ....
Well, then get out before we are, Mama first settled the bracket from the pram ..
because it is always a struggle because rauszubekommen me again ...
stuck every time with your feet in it.
Mom has now decided Thus, the part comes from .. and oh .. I
terrible ..
buckle
I HATE ..
But now I have to think through it!! (
Mama. I was totally thrilled as we are purely in the supermarket
Or the world called the sweet temptations for us:..)
Otherwise Mama was always there with me going through .. and me, it does not have the Bean was interested as this was going on around me. Or, let alone what all standing around so ..
Today it was all so different:)
Everywhere are still Mama, or turn is passed, I have my hand stretched out and taken it, thrown down, pulled tuned put in the mouth .. and and and:)
Sure, every mother would say .. "Oh god how exhausting"
But for us, or better still, for my mom,
what is sooooo special .. \u0026lt;3
And at the checkout,
until I tried myself to pull the treadmill .. but how is this possible because when I'm strapped?
is precisely the reason I hate this seat belts .. ey you ..
Well, then I stop myself busy to get the "door" at the box office back and forth hihi.
But as Mama had then suddenly afraid for my fingers .. ;
so they gave me ne bag in his hand ..
wat should I order?
Can you imagine
she has learned to fly :)...
and then gave me all this also took too long, and I had decided my mood now suddenly to change .. bitched and got really sleep going on.
But with precious piece kinderschoki let me bribe MCIH really like..)

Now I lie in my bed, and dream in front of me

(images today there are none, because the mama forgot the camera .. jaja nose always these excuses)

love greetings to you all ...
and NEN thick Knutscher
your Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment