Monday, December 6, 2010

Skype Does Not Recognize Webcam

blade Ling Ling is here the blade ...

Nikooolaus!
Well you were all so good as I?
So for me, the real Santa Claus have particularly fond of, because I was
TWICE presents from him today ...
Kita gift we show at this point, was only ne bag with süssigkeiten.das usual stuff ..
but oops, we were at home rang, and suddenly ..
Mama is quickly gone with me on the hands to the door
(yes since yesterday I'm back as far as the very active .. but let's see for how long)
times and then I looked so good ... .. and what
for great things Uiuiui ...
if I really liked?? ;)
('s take a closer look)

what is probably because everything ... :)
This looks much like hausschläppchen ever,
okay, not spectacular .. But hey, you can always use
.. I especially love to hide the
to play hihihi ...
Ohaaaaaaa .. then even a ding-a-ling-auto: D..
And then a mysterious egg .. no two of them even
.. hmm can eat okay, you do not you ever ...
bäääh ...
music but you can do with it, but honestly ...
I find the degree viiiiiiiiiiel interesting:)

And Nicholas natürich the man may not be missing:) Do you still
eienn great rest Nicholas tag
and even a relaxing

and cuddly Evening:)


LG Jerry

PS: hab grad made the experience that is unfit for human consumption with a peanut shell:)
was slightly faster than Mama: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment