Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why Does My Pinky Finger Hurt?

keksmonster ...


After Mom has baked so busy yesterday with my cookies, it is now not even 24 hours later
actually already time for the 2 serving.
was to survive here because no biscuits,
especially not when they are on the living room table is (hoping that I'm even good ones)
tataaaaaaaaaa what happened is even :)...
(In the background, again the whole screened stuff from me ..)


looks barely Mama times .. not indicate what grade is now even more frequently, as they re ne daft hangs before the books .. Jerry and I, poor me has to deal with myself ..
how well it because this tasty but really Cookies are delicious:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... yamyam ...
Oh dear, you can not imagine HOW you are nice \u0026lt;3.
Mama has been really great. .. of course with my moral support .. ;) ..
can not get enough ...
So .. it says even MEEEEEEEEEEEHR ...
no matter whether there are actually dinner ..
interest me blooooß these cookies ..
I will, I will get it ..

alsoooooo ....
so I also ... no matter how I look like this ;)...
and the bad times .. yes I also advice ..


just know to pack a little to the side :)...

and if I died am ...

Then I stand still here and animal crackers: D ..
(and mama is thinking just what a luck that nÄ where this ugly table finally gone xD
na comes when she has no other problems:))

to denniii
Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment