Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scott Kay Artiste Vibrant Collection

Come along for the ride ...

in the past, my dear Mama .
They, too, was once as small as me, even if it already faaaaaar gaaaaaaanze a while ago is ... Can I imagine somehow
not the time Mama was so small hihihi,
said or even better the times that I will like them and probably even more so when I was growing as the time ..
Really there are many pictures of my mom from her childhood, unfortunately, not really ..
really only the few that you will now show the same ...
Why is that?
the Well unfortunately know only my grandma and grandpa have been minimum 10 years not a word spoken to each other and give each blaming each other for it.
mom but a guess .. well, what does not belong here, but now her ..
you so you can imagine my mom that takes care of the few pictures there of her ...
how old my mom was there well? It would now tap times to 10 months?
because they know the age, unfortunately, not really
The other girl is cheeky grin from my mom her godmother's daughter ..
here would appreciate Mama so to 1.5? do not you think?
It was quite a Pummelchen, right?
Can not believe today is ... more
Well what do you think? sees similarity between us?
probably not, right?
bird show that my mom had early on it:)
explains why Mama is so cheeky today hihi ...
That was Christmas 1986 and 87 .. 86th rather believe For as 2.5 does mama does not really in the picture .. But perhaps the uncle Uwe know yet??

Oops, and suddenly it's been a proud preschooler ... was to the tag as the image can even remember Mama ... : O It was the
but fast. So mom feels comfortable with me hihihi also ... jaja
small grooooß be so fast: D

Wuhuuuuu tolller her jeans must .. Mama got the geliiiiiiebt formerly)
was soooo schöööön The warm and cozy .... they told me grad
Well, about the fashion in the 80 'can fight everybody knows, yes .. ;).
Since Mom is 10 years,
and America.
Ohaaaaaa ...
The sand was so hot that they burned their feet when they walked barefoot over it ...
for that photo is Mom with all the clothes jumped into the water:).

Mama 12 years ... ohjeee .. puberty occurs in large steps.
At the time my mom has the 1.Mal so in love RIGHT.
An Affair .. almost 4 years she was in love with one and the same boy unhappy ..
!
Jaja go, so ...
And suddenly, it is located in the middle of her .. and is a true tyrant and a rebel ..
(14 years)
Mama wants NIIIIIIIIE I would like it was at the time ..
hahhaha: D

until then dear ones:)
morning we see us again in the future:).

we will see, we'll see

0 comments:

Post a Comment