Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Playset Blueprints

high life to him, high life to him ...

................ H O O O O O O O O O O O O O C H! ..............
H O O O O O C H !!
H O O O !!


viiiiiiiiiilerlei And today in terms ...
first of all my love People ...
I'm reaching what my mom is still to come ...
nääämlich ...
the
30
naja Okay, for me it is only months: D ..
but heyyy .. I am now, officially, on the 3 years, and will therefore always more of a groooooooooßer boy ...
and I'm now in the course of diagnosis also revealed each ...
the lady took me so last seen in January, shortly after .. so stupid hospital stay (Ohman, even after a year, which pursues us still ...) but is now
FINAL .. so
now a new wind is blowing in the house of M.
I just got a ooooooooh after another out of the mouths of Mama, KG, FF, and DR lured ...
I am all the time crawled
eye contact was maintained
did everything exactly followed
toys have adopted
also rejected ..
I drank from the cup
I have the cup back out of my mouth as I wanted more I looked like I
this vibration-paw anbekomme
they've done on my mouth
straight as I sat
have the torch of FR.DR. I have followed
stood straight as,
I'm even back a few steps I've gone
for few seconds. stood alone ...

uuuund I've said again MAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuhuuuuuuuuuuu .. you can you imagine that my mom just totally out of the house is .. udn all the time rumträllert only they have the coolest kid in the world ...
ACH mama, I love you too \u0026lt;3
And as if all this were not enough, and I have strained nerves Mamas enough
today but now really sense views in a positive ... :)
Mama do not know where everything already has with all her feelings of happiness ...

Mama just with me when they brought me into bed with me singing ..
times today, "The lied to me!
and that makes Mama also always busy with ..
and behave as a mom "Heart of Stone" and "I wave to you 'is sung, I've
YOUR hand out, and made this gesture to .. : D
Mama is ready to go, and is happy here, a hole in his stomach ..
so dear: D
DREIIIIIMAAAAAAL
HOOOCH!
HOOCH!
HOOCH! : D
because it was so beautiful:)

LG Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment