Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Possible Combinations Calc

self is (s) of its jerry ...

Halloooo,

tjaaaaa ... So there need my mom for a short time the room to forsaken to look after the noodles .. with us today, namely, there is pasta bake ... happens now and then this ...

because today is my dearest Mama later off than otherwise found hiding with lunch and then I have yet smooth Mamas with the pretzel sticks;), well familiar to me not at all, ne (my latest passion), ok ok not entirely innocent in it, because I'm asleep before lunch already am hehe ..
but heeey, I'm just a man .. and when I'm hungry, then eat IMMEDIATELY.
I can not help it when mom takes too long ...

itself is (s) of its Jerry;)

as Mama and during my little nap has cleaned taste the salt sticks from the floor particularly well.
What Mama just asks how I managed to make the can stand up there and have to get out the salt sticks just got? Did I do something reingeriffen and they kicked out?? (The so what would be totally new to me:) shaken) or am I just in the can, tjaaaa .. the only I know very well .. and I'll tell you it is not ...



what you think? though I still have the hunger noodle casserole? hihihihihi ... how many pretzels I've already gefuttert, well knows that is just me alone :)... because my mom was already 5 min in the kitchen .. and as I currently on the cartage of pretzel sticks .. can be quite a few .. lallaa ...
oh and by the way, watch your views on how great I take a single pretzel sticks (at the top of the pictures) .. something new too:) I lift something that thin:) ..
you are also delicious .. just can not get enough of them: D ..

Oh, mama says it is now eating ...
yeah, you ever eat .. I sit here with my pretzel sticks: D. ..

Up denniiiii
your Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment