Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rabbit Feeder Automatic

To my Dear Mama Imp ....

Hello my dear Mama Imp ...

Mama does all threaded yes, it means more presents for me. Where I can not say that I do not like * grin.
have Sunday and now you know thing or two about me, right? This will give you about ne idea who I am what I like and what not ...
So I'm 2.5 years old, will be in May 3, and hot and Jeremy have a little extra chromosome:) (Down syndrome) but I recently started becoming more and more of them all "jerry" called ... is all my friends just a bit easier. Why did my mom even think of such a serious name for children's mouths. * * Kopfschüttel

Okay, back to topic ... My favorite color is red .. wondering if I'm totally there on Elmo from Sesame Street ... ? I like everything that is somehow "make noise" or music. I like totally like bells, and everything that rustles, crackles, lights, flashes or reflecktiert (do not know if you this now to help you, but maybe you will indeed based on the info a "flash of ideas") ..
My favorite animals are Elideis .. ööhm my elephant ...
The theme in my books is a bit complicated .. I so difficult to attract me.
But what I like are good, books with lots of artwork .. because my mom could practice with me good sign:) My newest passion is radio plays ... and I liiiiiiiiiiiiebe children's songs ....
My dress size is tjaaaaa ... So in the upper parts bought my mom to me now because I have more 98 .. length 92 of the upper body is too short .. (But, strangely enough, fits on the arms totally great) in my pants mama would say 92nd .. . Shoe size, I'm 21, and head circumference is 47 cm .... super what we would naturally find themselves sewn:) if you are a creative mom ...

Sunday. I hope I helped you a little ...
supplement if my secretary (my mom) is still what comes, we are still ...

oh .. one more thing, please, please no stuffed animals namely that, we have already mega many, and flying around here anyway .. just because the only stuffed animals that I find amazing is my Elmo, and my music box ..

LG
and a lot of fun with gnomes.
and am looking forward to your package ...

your Jerry ...

PS: And to all others: WE ARE FROM OUTSIDE THE KH:) .. the blog but there is tomorrow;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment