Monday, November 8, 2010

Similar Games To Fantage And Club Penguin

Flirt Free Flirt

Tonight is the 3rd episode of the sixth season of Farmer Wants a Wife and yes, I'm looking forward to it. Also, this program is controversial. I personally like the - relatively authentic - clumsy kind of farmers in dealing with the love and the idyllic landscapes and farms. There is something of "ideal world" and it is one of the few programs that did without a lot of action and can still captivate. Similar Creatures Great and Small , really pretty spectacular. Sure, the show lives on many viewers of the "embarrassment" and love shown fates of farmers.

The point now is that flirting on television here again purely stereotyped is shown. It is a modern fairy tale. A Walt Disney cartoon without. One must not forget in all this that the reality is different and that flirting is usually a failure. Not even dating. My first tip to all farmers would be me, what makes your interior and once you buy new and presentable furniture, wallpaper, etc. Most women would run screaming from your house but if not for the camera would be here ;-)

Funny story about that edge, I still have such a nice old tube TV that has already various quirks. Actually, I hardly look television series and the farmers is really one of the few. But, I think actually buy it for me so a new LCD TV! Where it is clear from my favorite online shop Amazon a selection of cheap LCD TVs at Amazon .

write me a comment why I watch the show like her personally, or even why she can not, just like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment