Sunday, November 14, 2010

O.g. Mudbone Wikipedia.

the 2nd hospital

tjaaaaahaaa .. My dear readers ...
you read it right. I'm back in the hospital. And although since yesterday. Mama had since decided to go with me rather in hospital after I started on Thursday night to even extremely high fever (in 40 he area), and went up and down .. .. worse than riding roller coaster and even my mom says as inveterate Achterbahnfan ... Well no matter.
repays the night of Fr on Sat I'm choking NEN half after I get drunk, and I then decided simply nothing more to drink .. and to eat nothing more.
And that was it then something very weird .. yes because I adore my bottle. There is nothing better than to loll on the sofa to watch tv and drinking a bottle of apple juice ... nene .. really.
repays us then driven into the UKE (in our kh where we are always) .. and Mama had prudently packed stuff for a night in which they had suspected it anyway.
Because if I drink anything, which is quite critical for me. Namely dry pretty quickly.
After we almost 2.5 hours in the waiting area and sat my fever was also higher and higher, we finally got it.
diagnosis: pneumonia!
remember? 2 weeks ago it was a prospective pneumonia, and until last Tue I'm still the Cefaclorsaft taken. But that was probably sold a little early.
Well, the 1st night in the hospital time was the total horror. Totally slept restlessly, and at some point mama me then back to himself on the couch geholt.Die poorest I've kept awake all night. Therefore, runs the day with blinders around.
described briefly as a mom away from me, I was isolated from the infusion. I've now been drinking 300ml .. when I come to 1 liter, at least, I am again going on.
And starting tonight, I shall not leave my room again .. in the moments I find myself in solitary confinement that is .. ooh I'm ööhm isolated;). But when I got the Antibotikum 3 times, so I can get out .. out of my room.
We will continue to be guaranteed even some days in there, Mom is now back in there and hold dear.
Besides, my mom has mti just talked to the doctor .. account of the Werner Ottoi Institute (see previous post), and the probable diagnosis.
In short, my mom now has an EEG Anglo wobbles ... which is then made the next day.
For as one would see it repays if it should have happened to my brain a little.
The nurses were also very sad when they saw me ... one came last night to my mom and has spoken with her again over time. And also said that I was soooo a showcase Downie .. and what such a stupid stupid (useless) Op can destroy everything ..
Well .. we do not talk about it further .. wait what comes first in the EEG .. and on the I again schneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell recovering and may annoy my dearest mom at home more \u0026lt;3

If ye love
Mama grabs now things together, and then it will travel again to me ... I just nämlcih gesschlafen peaceful than it is .. going ..

to denniiiiiiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment