Sunday, November 21, 2010

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 How To Leave Helicopter



hallooooooooo,

yes it's me again ... I know I know is getting late. But I lie, too already in bed, and dream in front of me here ... and what I dream? I dream of Udee!
Mama pushes the yes over and over again in front of it ... but you know what it is .. now totally in common .. it shows you now only as little bit:) so in between ...
And the beginning she makes with the pictures of me and my cousin www.samea heart-tirza.blogspot.com .
The images found my mom just sooooooooooooo sweet .. just right for fall .. (yeah mama spins again .. so I would express myself .. NIIIE already mist when mom takes the paperwork here ... really is the time to read and write I'm learning ...)
has Samea repays me drink the bottle helped! Why? Well, knows only love Samea: D because I can actually drink alone, but it really bothered me not ..
First, of course, it helps me to keep the bottle right up ...

Then to set it away ...



not forget to wipe your mouth, because that could become a real Fopa ...

Now a picture for the photo album ... THANK you Samea if not I would have, I know not like me once in a candle-light dinner with my loved ones behave Jolina should now ..... DANKÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ




so, and, also to ne;)'m out. Samea you my bottle Tidying away so determined, right? Thank you ... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment