Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drives For Ati Rage 6 Sdr 32mb

Mama is ready ....

is our beautiful little blogger world of peace, love and joy so for several weeks or even months around the Nähfieber.
to whom we owe it? The love fairy at the sewing machine (Soneas Mama) ...
Mama had so last month (was it last month, right?) Yes even bought a sewing machine .. but it has to darn again until now not dared to "correct" substances, and tries to always back to the great cover-fleece from Kik * grin.
But after Mom is so proud now its 1.Loop scarf for me, is she ready for substances. SAYS IT ... oh my people .. and I must also pay for all this Miseries yet ... I thought at least in 1.Augenblick .. but honestly .. I find the scarf even really great:). (Mom says that because the week is still stuff on it, a car or something .. he would be too boring) but I like him now totally happy.
Since I'm "normal" scarves a bit annoying, find and keep scarves in winter when I did not really warm, the mega cool alternative ne ...


okay okay .. Now none of that .. even with photos The Mama always have to exaggerate ... * Kopfschüttel *. So, well what do you say? is still chic, right? And Mama will always, I would be green so incredibly good ... (Eg light blue. They may not even me .. I would look like with mega babyish .. Whatever that means) ...

Oh .. and my general condition I do drink again as Wasserholicer ... ie .. a bottle at a time .. Eat .. Well .. yes mama thought yesterday it would run better ... but again this morning only half a loaf ... but oh well .. whatever. Drinking is always first in importance. As long as I at least some eat what my mom thinks.

mom the way, now also a tip-pattern sweater ordered wuhaaaaaa .. .. People, I say yes .. I must pay for it .. whether what is? My mom and corner stitch sweater? It will be interesting ...

LG
Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment